We can engage with voters in Georgia by writing, phone banking, texting, and donating.
BOTH Senate races in Georgia will be decided on January 5, 2021!
Since Georgia voted for Joe Biden, we are optimistic that we can still tie the US Senate by winning these two races.
Georgia is one of the states where Republicans have been making extreme efforts to suppress the vote.
Help register new voters before December 7, and help turn out the vote by January 5!
VOLUNTEER for both Jon Ossoff and Rev. Raphael Warnock.
Many opportunities available for those living outside GA and under the age of 18!
- With BlackPAC: HERE
- With the Ossoff campaign: HERE
- With Flip the West: HERE
- With Swing Left – Ossoff and Warnock: HERE
- Donate to Fair Fight PAC, a nationwide group founded by Stacey Abrams that combats voter suppression and promotes “free and fair elections” in GA.
- Donate to the Black Voters Matter organization, which is focused on voter registration and turnout for the Black community.
- ACLU of Georgia:
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice Atlanta
- The New Georgia Project
- NAACP Georgia https://secure.actblue.com/donate/georgia-naacp-1
Check out Indivisible Vashon’s Georgia page for even more ways to volunteer and donate!